Crazy Good Beef And Broccoli
Crazy Good Beef And Broccoli | #Lunchideas #Dinnerideashealthy #Easydinnerideas #Steakandbroccolistirfry #Healthysteakrecipes #Beefandbroc #Quickeasydinner #Asiannoodles #Easysteakrecipes #Chickenandbroccolicasserolerecipes #Dinnerideas #Minutesteakrecipes
- 1 pound flank steak sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- For the sauce:
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Toss sliced beef in a large bowl with corn starch.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes. Add sliced beef and cook until it browns, a few minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add broccoli and garlic to the pan, and stir. Add beef broth. Let simmer until the broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While waiting for the broccoli to cook, combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the reserved beef and sauce to the pan, and stir. Let simmer for 5 minutes so the sauce thickens a bit.
- Serve beef and broccoli over cooked white rice.
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 893 customer reviews