Baked Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Baked Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups | #Breakfastideas #Blueberrypancakes #Healthybreakfastrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Yummybreakfast #Breakfastdishes #Foodvideos #Brownieswithfrosting #Lunchladybrowniesrecipe #Ooeygooeybuttercake #Cookingvideos #Chocolatebrownies
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 3 Tbs powdered sugar
- 10-12 slices bread (any kind)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter , melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the crusts off the bread
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread out.
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Lay out 2 shallow dishes (I use pie plates sometimes)
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon until well combined and add to one of the shallow dishes.
- In the other, add the melted butter.
- Spread each slice of bread thickly with the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly, dip in the butter, then the sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned.
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 837 customer reviews