Easy Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
#easyteriyakisalmonrecipe #Salmonfilletrecipes #Teriyakisalmoneasy #Salmonsauce #Salmonincastironpan #Salmonrecipesteriyaki #Honeysalmonrecipes #Salmonrecipeshealthy #Easysalmonrecipesbaked #Grilledsalmonrecipes #Honeyglazedsalmon #Salmonrecipesteriyaki #Salmonrecipesbakedteriyaki
- *NOTE: Prep time does not include marinating time*
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 salmon filets, skinless
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce (It is important to use low sodium. I find regular makes the sauce too salty)
- ⅛ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, 1/8 cup water, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil to a medium bowl.
- Add half of the marinade to a ziplock bag and the other half to a small saucepan and set aside.
- Place salmon filets in the ziplock bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add salmon filets making sure not to overcrowd pan (I had to cook two at a time).
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile heat the reserved marinade in the saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add cornstarch and water to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slowly whisk in the cornstarch mixture to the marinade and simmer until thickened.
- Serve immediately with the teriyaki sauce drizzled on top as well as green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 700 customer reviews