- 3 Boneless Pork Chops
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by seasoning the pork chops on either side with salt and place them into a medium non stick frying pan, and sear over medium to high heat.
- Add in the butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder and baste the pork on each side cooking till no longer pink.
- During the last minute of cooking add the minced garlic, saute for one minute till fragrant.
- Once the pork chops have fully cooked, place on a plate and allow them to set for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!