PERFECT VANILLA FROSTING | #PERFECT #VANILLA #FROSTING #PERFECTVANILLA #FROSTING #Homemade_vanilla_icing #Vanilla_frosting_for_cupcakes #Vanilla_icing_recipe_easy #White_wine_butter_garlic_sauce #Vanilla_frosting_recipe_easy #Vanilla_frosting_for_cake #Buttercream_frosting_recipe #Cupcake_cakes #Vanilla_buttercream_frosting #Caramel_buttercream_frosting #4th_of_july_desserts #Salted_caramel_buttercream
PERFECT VANILLA FROSTING
- 1 1/2 cup (3 sticks) Unsalted butter, cold.
- 5 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream
- Cut butter into pieces. Using the paddle attachment, whip butter for 5-7 minutes, scraping down the bowl occasionally. Beat until butter look light in color.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix on low speed until incorporated into butter then add 2 tsp of vanilla extract and mix to combine. Beat for about 60 seconds.
- Next, add an additional 2 cups of powdered sugar and beat on low speed until sugar is incorporated. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add last 1 cup powdered sugar along with 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract . Beat on low until ingredients start to mix together. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for another 3-5 minutes to whip additional air into the frosting.