Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Meatballs | #LowCarb #Chicken #Parmesan #Meatballs #Nocarbdiets #Ketodietrecipes #Lowcarbketo #Ketorecipeseasy #Ketogenicdiet #Lowcarbketorecipes #Ketodietrecipes #Ketogenicrecipes #Ketorecipeseasy #Lowcarbketorecipes #Lowcarbeating #Ketogenicdiet
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, 2 tablespoons of the Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce,Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Form the mixture into 12 equal meatballs. Place the meatballs in the prepared baking dish, leaving space between each meatball. Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, and spoon the remaining sauce over the top of each meatball. Then top each meatball with mozzarella cheese.
- Increase the oven heat to broil and transfer the meatballs back to the oven until cheese is melted and golden brown – About 2-3 minutes.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 547 customer reviews