- 1 pound beef 90/10
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple cut into 1" chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into 1" chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into 1" chunks
- Add the beef, yellow onions, green bell pepper (the rest of this bell pepper will be chopped bigger) and garlic to a dutch oven and cook until the beef is cooked through and the onions are softened.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce and pineapple juice and cook for 3-4 minutes then add in the pineapple chunks and bell peppers mix well and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes to soften the bell peppers.