FRENCH DIP CRESCENTS & SIMPLE AU JUS RECIPE
Just made these for my teenage sons super bowl party. Quick, easy and delicious! The boys loved them!! #Mealideas #Easydinnerrecipes #Hamburgermeatrecipeseasy #Hamburgermeatrecipeshealthy #Creamcheesechilidip #Snackseasy #FRENCHDIPCRESCENTS
- 2 pkg crescent rolls (8 count)
- 1 pound roast beef (deli/ thinly sliced)
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese slices (or provolone) Au Jus
- 14 oz beef broth
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 sprinkle garlic powder
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- On each crescent place a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with Au Jus and enjoy!
- Heat all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium high heat whisking well. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Serve with crescents and enjoy.