DELIGHTFULLY DREAMY PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT #DELIGHTFULLY #DREAMY #PINEAPPLE #DREAM #DESSERT #Meals
DELIGHTFULLY DREAMY PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs (2 sleeves)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter Layers:
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained well
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Melt butter in the microwave and allow to cool. Combine the crumbs and butter and toss together until incorporated.
- Press 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into an 9×9 square pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter together until creamy. Turn the mixer down to low and add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until incorporated. Turn up and beat well for a minute or so. Add a heaping tablespoon of the drained pineapple and stir in with a rubber spatula. Spread the cream cheese and pineapple mixture over the crust.
- Fold the remaining pineapple into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.