Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken | #chicken #chickenrecipes #chickendinner #easyfoodrecipes #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #Crockpotdinner #Crockpotcooking #Crockpotslowcooker #Cookingrecipes #Potrecipeshealthy #Crockpotdishes #Crockpotdinner #Chickencrockpotrecipes #Crockpotcooking #Crockpotslowcooker #Cookingrecipes #Crockpotrecipeseasy
Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato strips, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt. Add the chicken breasts. Cook each side about 3 - 5 minutes until browned, turning only once during cooking time. Place the breasts in a 4 quart crock pot.
In a medium bowl mix the Alfredo Sauce, sun dried tomatoes Parmesan Cheese and Italian seasoning until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts in the crock pot. Cover and cook on low heat 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Stir in the fresh spinach and cook another five more minutes. Remove from the crock pot and serve with pasta.
For the Homemade Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan. Add the cream and simmer about 5 minutes until it begins to thicken. Add the Parmesan Cheese , stir until it's melted, remove from the heat.