This was very good!! Would definitely make again #Ketosnacks #Ketochickenrecipes #Eggplantrecipes #Ketocheesesticks #Ketomozzarellasticks #Ketoparmesancrustedchicken
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breasts 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or seasoning of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated or zested parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour or panko breadcrumbs*
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or butter or oil of choice
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a cutting board and cut in half horizontally. Generously season with Italian seasoning (or seasoning of choice), garlic powder, salt, and pepper; Set aside.
- Combine the parmesan cheese and almond flour in a medium shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the egg mixture then into the parmesan mixture. shake off the excess breading. Repeat until all the chicken cutlets are covered.
- Heat oil or butter in a large NON-STICK heavy duty pan. Add chicken cutlets in a single layer and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy. Be sure not to flip until the parmesan is golden on the first side or it will slide off. Repeat with remaining chicken cutlets.