Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert | #Cherry #Cheesecake #Lush #Dessert #Dessertrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Eatdessert #Yummysweets #Cookingrecipes #Sweetsdesserts #Dessertrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Sweetsdesserts #Cakerecipes #Yummysweets #Nobakedesserts
Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert
- 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping divided
- 2 small boxes cheesecake flavored pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
- Press into a 9x13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 c. whipped topping.
- Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1 c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling, remaining whipped topping, and 1/2 c. chopped pecans.