Buffalo Chicken Taquitos For The Win So tasty!! Shredded chicken breast and used Frank's hot sauce. #chickenrecipe #chickenrecipehealthy #buffalochicken #Dinner_ideas #Food_ideas #Food_recipies #Yummy_food #Cooking_recipes #Mexican_food_recipes
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos For The Win!
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 flour tortillas, fajita size
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce until well combined in a large bowl. The mixture should be smooth.
- Mix the shredded rotisserie chicken and shredded cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- For each Taquito, spoon a large tablespoon of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla. Spread in a thin line from one side to the other.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly around the chicken mixture and place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Continue assembling each taquito one at a time until you’re done.
- Once all taquitos have been assembled and placed on the baking sheet, generously spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Pull from oven and flip taquitos over. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.