- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 4 – 4 ounce pieces.
- 4 tbsps of cream cheese.
- ¼ cup of shredded Pepperjack cheese.
- 2 tbsps of chopped green onion.
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon.
- In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Pound the breast so it’s about ¼ inch thick.
- Divide the mixture evenly and place it in the middle of each piece of chicken. Roll the chicken breast up starting at the long side trying to keep the filling inside.
- Wrap 1 or 2 slices of bacon around the chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven to 375° for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, broil for 5 minutes to brown and crisp the bacon and turn the rolls to broil the other side for 3 minutes too.
- Serve hot and Voila!
- Simple, easy and super delicious! The last time I made this, it was for dinner. The best thing about this recipe is that you can choose your favorite grilling sauce, marinade, chili sauce or sweet and sour sauce and add it during the baking.