Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes | #Bacon #Ranch #Grilled #Potatoes #Bbqrecipes #Meatrecipes #Summergrilling #Fooddishes #Steakrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Delicioussalads #Soupandsalad #Sidedishrecipes #Bakedpotatosalad
Bacon Ranch Grilled Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs of potatoes I used Yukon gold
- 1/3 cup Litehouse Ranch Dressing
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray for greasing
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Scrub and slice potatoes. (I use a mandoline for an even slice.)
- Prepare foil. Use heavy duty foil if you have it. Otherwise, use a double layer. Cut off a piece large enough to fold over potatoes on all sides. Spray evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes with ranch dressing. Layer on foil. Top with bacon, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- With heat on medium, grill for about 15 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.