These quick and easy enchiladas only call for 5 ingredients and are ready in no time! It's the perfect recipe for a busy weeknight! #recipe #southernbite #enchiladas #easy #quick #weeknight #Shrimp_recipes #Quick_and_easy_dinner_recipes #Baked_chicken_recipes #Low_carb_recipes #Healthy_chicken_recipes #Cooking_recipes
5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 (8-inch) tortillas (We much prefer flour, but corn are more traditional.)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shredded Four Cheese Mexican (about 2 cups)
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place your frozen cooked meatballs or homemade cooked meatballs in a large pot. Cover with your pasta sauce. Gently fold the meatballs with the sauce, Heat the meatballs and sauce on low-medium, stirring occasionally, until the meatballs are heated thoroughly.
- Fill a roll with as many meatballs as you can fit (usually 4-5 meatballs, depends on size of meatballs and the size of the roll). Top with more pasta sauce from your pot. Place filled sandwich rolls closely on baking sheet. Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly.