Vegetable Pizza | #Texasbrisketrubrecipes #Meatdishes #Texasstylebrisket #Texasbbq #Bbqideas #Cookingrecipes #Texasbrisketrubrecipes #Meatdishes #Texasstylebrisket #Texasbbq #Bbqideas #Cookingrecipes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 packages crescent roll dough
- 1 28g package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 250g packages cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet. Pinch together the seams to make into one big dough rectangle. Pinch around the edges to make the crust.
- Bake crescent roll dough for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Add cream cheese, ranch mix and mayonnaise to a bowl. Cream together with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Spread on baked crust.
- Spread veggies evenly over the ranch dressing. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cut into slices and serve cold. Refrigerate any uneaten portions.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 425 customer reviews