TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | #Triplechocolatechipcookies #Whitechocolatechipcookies #Dessertrecipes #Cookiedesserts #Yummycookies #Browniecookies #Doublechocolatechipcookierecipe #Christmascookies #Chocolatewhitechocolatechipcookies #Butterscotchdesserts #Shortbreadcookierecipe #Triplechocolatechipcookies
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I like to sub 1/4 cup special dark powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt or kosher salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips or milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly pour the flour mixture into the sugar. Gradually add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and mix just until combined. Add the chocolate chips and then refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop the dough onto the pan using a large cookie scoop (or about 2 Tablespoons). Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are slightly crisp, yet soft in the middle.