The Best Keto Pizza with Keto Fathead Dough Crust | #Chickencasserolerecipes #Roundsteakandgravy #Leftoverchickenrecipes #Dinnerideasfamilymaindishes #Dinnerrecipesforfamilymaindishes #Healthyraspberryrecipes #Pizzadough #Pizzarecipes #2ingredients #Pepperonipizza
The Best Keto Pizza with Keto Fathead Dough Crust
- For the keto pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella shredded, part skim
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp oregano optional For the toppings
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/4 chopped red pepper
- 1 tsp oregano to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl combine the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds and stir the ingredients halfway to make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated as the cheese is melting.
- Using a spatula stir in the beaten egg.
- Use your hands, preferably oiled to knead the dough into a ball, for about 2 minutes.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a rolling pin and an additional piece of parchment paper on top if needed.
- Roll until the dough is 1/4” thick. Using a fork, poke holes to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the pizza crust is golden.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust, sprinkle the cheese, top with pepperoni slices and add some chopped red pepper.
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.