Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies
Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies | #Browniebites #Mmcookies #Browniecakepops #Chocolatechipcookieseasy4ingredients #Browniebombs #Chocolatechipcookiesmeltedbutter #M&mcookies #Smoresstuffedcookies #cookies #Fooddeserts #Bestmonstercookiesrecipe #Desertseasy
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter* softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup shortening*
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup M&Ms regular or mini
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment or baking mats.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter, shortening, white sugar & brown sugar until fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Beat in the vanilla & eggs.
- With the mixer on low speed mix in the flour, baking soda & salt. Squeeze a little dough between your fingers, if it sticks to your fingers mix in a little more flour 1 tablespoon at a time until it doesn't.
- Turn off the mixer and stir int he M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into balls about 3 tablespoons in size.* Place 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets, and ensure they're taller than they are wide.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the tops are just set.
- Once out of the oven, optionally place a few extra M&Ms and chocolate chips on the top of each cookie.