Shrimp Boil Foil Packs | #Hobofoilpacks #Shrimpboilfoilpacketsovens #Tinfoildinners #Seafoodfoilpackets #Shrimprecipes #Shrimpsausagefoilpackets #Healthydinnerrecipes #Shrimpboilrecipe #Foilpacketmeals #Crabboilrecipe #Grilleddinnerideas #Tinfoildinners
Shrimp Boil Foil Packs
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 ears of corn on the cob, husked
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage
- 1 pound baby red potatoes OR baby yellow potatoes
- 3 tablespoons old bay seasoning OR homemade seasoning (see note)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 3 tablespoons butter melted + 1/2 cup, divided
- chopped fresh parsley, for topping
- Chop corn into thirds, then chop each third in half lengthwise. Chop potatoes into 2 inch pieces. Boil corn and potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes. Stir together melted 3 tablespoons butter, Old Bay seasoning, garlic, juice from half a lemon, and salt and pepper to taste and pour over shrimp, sausage, and veggies. Stir to coat.
- Divide between four 12x12 inch sheets of aluminum foil. Fold edges of foil up around the food to create a closed packet.
- Cook on preheated grill over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes on one side, then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes on the second side. Alternately, you can bake the packets at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until corn is tender and shrimp are pink and fully cooked.
- While packets are cooking, melt remaining butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Once melted, continue to stir gently over medium heat for 3-4 minutes longer until color changes from pale yellow to a golden amber (but be careful not to burn it).
- Serve shrimp boil packs topped with chopped parsley, lemon wedges for squeezing, and browned butter for drizzling over the top or dipping.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 185 customer reviews