SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE | #Makeaheadbreakfastsandwiches #Easymeals #Breakfastsandwichesfrozen #Breakfastsandwichrecipes #Mealprepbreakfastsandwich #Breakfastfreezermeals #Sheetpanphillycheesesteak #Onepandinners #Healthydinnerrecipes #Sheetpanbreakfastbake #Phillycheesesteaksheetpan #Flanksteakrecipes
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 30 ounces frozen and thawed shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pinch red chili pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives (garnish) or 3 tablespoons sliced scallions (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place bacon in a single layer on baking sheet and bake, turning once, until lightly crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon to a towel lined plate; set aside.
- Place potatoes, Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, salt and chili flakes on baking sheet and use tongs or a spoon to combine, then spread into an even layer. Bake until potatoes are starting to turn golden, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Use a spoon to create 8 wells. Break the eggs into the wells and season with salt and pepper. Place the bacon slices over the potatoes and bake until eggs are set and bacon is completely crisp, about 10-15 minutes more.
- Garnish with chopped chives or sliced scallions to serve.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 107 customer reviews