- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 3 to 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. ghee or olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- In a big bowl add the sliced zucchinis and carrots.
- Pour the olive oil over the sliced vegetables, sprinkle with all the herbs and spices.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then toss until everything is well coated.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat, and melt the ghee.
- Saute the vegetables while tossing until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.