S'mores Stuffed Cookies
S'mores Stuffed Cookies | #Simpledesserts #Easycookierecipes4ingredients #Lemoncookies #Cinnamoncookiesrecipe #Quickdesserts #Chewychocolatechipcookies #Homemadecookies #Smoresstuffedcookies #Fooddeserts #Cakecookies #Desertsrecipes #Cinnamonrollshomemade
- FOR THE COOKIES
- 1 1/2 c. (2 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- FOR THE S'MORES
- 8 graham crackers
- 8 marshmallows
- 3 (1.55-oz.) Hersheys bars, broken into squares of 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 375º and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Make cookie dough: In a large bowl using an electric mixer (or in a stand mixer), beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in vanilla extract and eggs until evenly incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into butter-sugar mixture until just combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Make s'mores: Cut each marshmallow in half lengthwise. Sandwich halved marshmallow and one square chocolate between two squares of graham cracker. Using two large scoops (about 1/4 cup each) of cookie dough, cover the entire s'more tightly until no graham is visible. Repeat until remaining dough. Refrigerate on baking sheets for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bake cookies until lightly golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Let cool minutes on baking sheet for 10 minutes before eating (if you can stand it).
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 172 customer reviews