PORCUPINE MEATBALLS RECIPE | #Porcupinemeatballseasy #Porkipinemeatballseasyrecipes #Hamburgermeatrecipes #Porkypinemeatballs #Porcupineballs #Cookingrecipes #Easypeachcobblerwithfreshpeaches #Cheeseburgerdip #Easyfreshpeachrecipes #Peachcobblerwithcannedpeaches #Peachrecipescobblereasy #Peachcobblerwithcakemix
PORCUPINE MEATBALLS RECIPE
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef (could sub with half ground pork)
- 1/3 cup long grain rice
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion , or 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic , or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped fresh Italian Flat leaf parsley (optional)
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounce can tomato soup
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- Combine the meat, rice, egg, onion, garlic, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Stir just until combined, do not over mix. Add a Tablespoon or two of water as needed to keep a wet mixture.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or spoon to scoop the meat. Then form into 1 1/2" balls.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-heat. Lightly brown the meatballs, cooking about 2 minutes per side. Then pour in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and water. Bring to a simmer and then cover with a lid. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 35-45 minutes, or until rice is tender.