PEANUT BUTTER BANANA NICE CREAM | #Bananaicecreamrecipe #Peanutbutterbananaicecream #Bananaicecreamhealthy #Homemadeicecreamrecipes #Dairyfreeicecreammakerrecipes #Nicecreamvegan #Frozenbananarecipes #Veganicecream #Healthyicecreamrecipes #Vanillaicecreamhomemade #Ripebananarecipeshealthy #Vanillaicecreamrecipes
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA NICE CREAM
- 4 bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/4 cup almond, soy, or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, unsweetened)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or coconut sugar to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- Place the frozen banana slices and milk in the bowl of a food processor. Blend and pulse until just smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula occasionally. Don't over-blend.
- Add the peanut butter, a pinch of salt, and optional sweetener to taste and pulse to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately as soft serve or transfer to a freezer container for later. Once frozen solid, let nice cream sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to soften before eating.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 121 customer reviews