Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes | #Orangecreamsiclecupcakes #Applepiecupcakes #Raspberrybuttercreamfrosting #Summercupcakesideas #Strawberrylemonadecupcakes #Homemadecupcakerecipes #Bakingvideos #Orangecreamsiclecupcakes #Chocolatecupcakerecipe #Cupcakecakes #Lightdesserts #Bestcupcakerecipe
Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- For The Cupcakes
- 2 tsp Adams Extract vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3.4 oz box of instant vanilla pudding mix For The Frosting
- 2-4 tbsp orange juice
- Orange Gel Coloring
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp Adams Extract orange extract
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cups Dixie Crystal's powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two cupcake pans with either a liner or spray with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, eggs, vanilla and water.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, mix until well combined.
- Fill each of the cupcake wells about 2/3 of the way full, filling 24 cupcakes.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until tops are turning golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and then prepare frosting.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, mix the butter until it’s creamy. Add in the zest, extract and vanilla and then mix together as you slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Add in the orange juice a tbsp. at a time until the desired consistency has been reached.
- Frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 871 customer reviews