One-Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies | #Pestorecipesdinner #Chickenpestorecipes #Summerdinnerideas #Chickendinner #Bakedchickenrecipeseasy #Pestochickenpastahealthy #Summerdinnerideas #Sheetpandinners #Hearthealthyrecipes #Basalmicchicken #Ketorecipes #Healthydinnerrecipes
One-Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 cartons red cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 jar pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- 2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- 3. Lay out the 3 chicken breasts in the middle of the baking tray. Spread the zucchini evenly on one end and the cherry tomatoes on the other.
- 4. Evenly drizzle the olive oil over the veggies and chicken.
- 5. Sprinkle garlic, salt, and pepper evenly over everything. Toss veggies to coat.
- 6. Pour the jar of pesto evenly over the chicken breasts and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 8. Rest chicken 10 minutes before serving.
- 9. Enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 140 customer reviews