MUD PIE RECIPE | #Fallbaking #Applecrumblerecipe #Applecrisprecipewithoats #Applecrisprecipeeasy #Easyapplecrispwithoatmeal #Applecrumblepie #Mudpierecipe #Peanutbutterpie #Mississippimudpie #Texasfloodpie #Smorespie #Dessertrecipes
MUD PIE RECIPE
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 Oreo cookies PIE
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Oreo cookies, crushed (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 gallon ice cream (chocolate or coffee)
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
- For crust, preheat oven to 350°.
- Finely crush Oreo cookies in a food processor. Add the melted butter and mix till well combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie pan.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely, then place in the freezer
- Scoop ice cream into a cake pan or bowl, chop and stir till smooth. Spread into the crumb crust. Cover and freeze for several hours.
- When ready to serve, beat whipping cream in a small bowl till soft peaks form. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Drizzle pie with chocolate sauce, then top with whipped cream and additional cookie crumbs if desired.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 800 customer reviews