Keto Microwave Cheesecake | #Ketobreakfast #Ketocreamcheeserecipes #Eggfastrecipes #Ketosnacks #Lowcarbmeals #Ketodesserteasy #Ketodessertrecipes #Ketoomgbars #Ketovanillacupcakes #Bestketodesserts #Ketocupcakerecipes #Ketocakerecipes
Keto Microwave Cheesecake
- 2 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, cubed (or reduced fat cream cheese; can also use regular cream cheese)*
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 large egg
- Place the cream cheese in a 1-cup, 3-inch wide ceramic ramekin. Microwave 15 seconds to soften.
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix with a fork to combine.
- Mix in the egg, patiently and thoroughly, until smooth. This will take a couple of minutes.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow the cake to rest and cool in the ramekin for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and carefully invert it onto a plate.
- Top with your choice of toppings and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 117 customer reviews