KETO LEMON BUTTER WHITE FISH | #Raspberryjellopretzelsalad #Raspberryjellodessert #Pretzelcrustdessert #Raspberryjellopretzeldessert #Jellopretzeldessertraspberry #Raspberrydessertseasy #Codseasoning #Codfishrecipesbaked #Seafooddishes #Seafoodrecipes #Ketocodrecipes #Fishseasoning
KETO LEMON BUTTER WHITE FISH
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley chopped
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp butter
- sea salt to taste
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- Prepare the sauce: melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, then start to brown (approximately 3 min.), take it off and pour into a bowl. Then add lemon juice and season butter with salt and pepper.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper and sprinkles with almond flour on the skinless side (or on both sides if you are using skinless fillets).
- Heat oil in a skillet, add 1 tbsp butter. When butter is melted add fish fillets and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the fish to the plate, drizzle each fillet with butter-lemon sauce, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with some leafy greens.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 528 customer reviews