Keto Chicken Parmesan | #Ketodinnerrecipes #Eggplantparmesan #Longhornparmesancrustedchicken #Ketobrownieseasy #Lowcarbdessertseasy #Ketoparmesancrustedchicken #Ketocheeseburgercasserole #Lowcarbdinner #Easyketomeals #Healthycasserolerecipes #Easydinnerrecipeshealthy #Ketochickenparmesancasserole
Keto Chicken Parmesan
- 3 Chicken Breast, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Pre-shredded
- 3/4 Cup Marinara sauce
- 12 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella, sliced into 12 slices
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and pre-heat the oven to 375F
- Combine the eggs and the Italian seasoning in medium sized bowl. Add the Parmesan cheese to another bowl. Coat the chicken cutlets in the egg mixtures, then into the parmesan, being sure to coat the chicken well.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and cook the coated chicken on each side for 3 minutes. Remove to a baking dish.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of marinara on top of each cutlet, followed by 2 ounces of fresh mozzarella.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 114 customer reviews