Keto Cheesecake - Low Carb Sugar Free | #Coffeefrostingrecipe #Coffeedesserts #Cupcakecakes #Coffeeicingrecipe #Coconutflourwafflerecipe #Espressobuttercreamfrosting #Ketofluffdessert #Ketocheesecakefluff #Ketocheesecakenobake #Ketostrawberrycheesecakedelight #Ketosugarfreepuddingrecipes #Ketocreamcheesedessert
Keto Cheesecake - Low Carb Sugar Free
- Crust :
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons Butter melted
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners I used Swerve
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond flour Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup erythritol I used Monkfruit Sweetener. If non-keto use sugar of choice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, room temp or coconut milk yogurt (for vegan)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temp (omit eggs and use another cup of coconut yogurt for substitute for vegan or Greek yogurt for non-vegan )
- 16 oz or 2 pkgs cream cheese, very softened or vegan cream cheese / can also be made with 3 pkgs or 24 oz of cream cheese of choice for a thicker, denser, creamy cheesecake texture. Fruit Topping: ( or Sugar Free Fruit Filling, store bought )
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol I used Monkfruit Sweetener. If non-keto use sugar of choice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ½ cups berries of choice cleaned and chopped as needed.
- 2 tablespoons water
- Crust In a small bowl, add melted butter, almond flour, cinnamon and confectioners sugar together and mash with a fork well to make your crust. Should be dry, yet wet enough to press together in the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan. Place crust in fridge while you make the cheesecake filling. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place a pan with water in it half way up on the lowest rack of the oven. Now let’s make the cheesecake filling.
- Cheesecake Filling Using a mixer, mix the very softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy, set aside. Using a blender or mixer, add yogurt, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and erythritol together and mix together. Add cream cheese and blend mix until smooth and creamy. (Can also mix in mixer, by adding in the yogurt/eggs mixture slowly to the mixture so it doesn’t get cream cheese chunks. If it does, throw it in the blender to smooth it out. Don’t overbeat cheesecake filling.
- Pour filling into the crust and bake on center shelf for 40-50 minutes. Once time is up, leave cheesecake in oven, but turn off the heat and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for an additional 15 minutes. Then remove from the oven—it will still look underdone and a little jiggly. Let cool on the counter 20 minutes, then refrigerate overnight for firming up. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator 3-4 days, or slice and freeze if desired.
- Fruit Topping In a saucepan, add the berries, sugar, cornstarch, water, and lemon juice. Stir just to combine. Cook the berries over medium low heat for about 10-15 minutes or until it begins to thicken. Remove it from heat and let it cool down. Add to cheesecake when ready to serve.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.4/5 based on 422 customer reviews