keto butter rum blondies – low carb | #Ketominiwafflemakerrecipes #Ketolemondesserts #Ketocaramelsauce #Ketogenicrecipes #Sugarfreecaramelsauce #Ketoitaliansubrollups #Raspberryjellopretzelsalad #Raspberryjellodessert #Pretzelcrustdessert #Raspberryjellopretzeldessert #Jellopretzeldessertraspberry #Raspberrydessertseasy
keto butter rum blondies – low carb
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar alternative (I used Lakanto Golden)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT FOR THE NUTS, in a large bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined – don’t over mix or they will be tough.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Line a 9 x 9 square pan with parchment paper (this really helps get them out easily.)
- Spoon the batter into the pan and spread evenly to the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 400 customer reviews