Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil | #Ketosalmonrecipes #Salmonrecipesbaked #Sourcreamsalmon #Garlicbuttersalmoninfoil #Salmonlemonbuttersauce #Sourcreamrecipes #Salmonpattiesrecipecanned #Salmoninfoil #Seafooddishes #Salmoncakesrecipe #Salmonrecipesbaked #Ketosalmonpatties
Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil
- 1¼ pounds salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or melted ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley — for garnishing
- lemon slices — for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. The piece of foil should be large enough to fold over and seal the fish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, garlic, and melted butter or melted ghee. Whisk everything together.
- Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon. Make sure it is well sealed so that the sauce does not leak.
- Place the pan into the oven, and bake until cooked, about 12-16 minutes. The cooking time depends on the thickness of the fillet.*
- Open the foil, and broil the fish for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn the fish!
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the foil onto the salmon before serving. Then, garnish with parsley.