Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes | #Applerecipes #Applecrisp #Appledesserts #Dessertrecipes #Cupcakecakes #Deliciousdesserts #Ketochickenrecipes #Ketocasserolerecipes #Bakedfishrecipes #Ketocrackchickencasserole #Tilapiarecipeshealthy #Lowcarbcasserolerecipes
Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 18 Double Stuff Oreos
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, eggs, sour cream, and salt. Continue beating until combined and smooth.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of cheesecake batter to each muffin cup.
- Warm the hot fudge sauce in the microwave for 20 seconds. Place a scant teaspoon of hot fudge into each cupcake. Add another tablespoon of cheesecake batter on top, filling the cupcake liner. Use a toothpick or butterknife to gently swirl the fudge into the cheesecake mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22-25 minutes until filling is set. Cool completely in the tin before removing. Store in refrigerator.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 108 customer reviews