EGG ROLL IN A BOWL | PALEO | #Whole30chickenrecipes #Paleorecipesdinner #Paleochickenrecipes #Glutenfreerecipesfordinner #Whole30recipeswhole30 #Healthydinnerrecipes #Whole30recipes #Ketorecipesdinner #Eggrollinabowlrecipe #Paleorecipesdinner #Glutenfreedairyfreerecipes #Chickenrecipeshealthy
EGG ROLL IN A BOWL | PALEO
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil divided
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef 93/7
- 1 ½ cup sweet onion finely diced
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- ½ tsp ginger minced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 5 cups cabbage cut into ¼-inch shreds
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce, gluten-free*
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds optional
- Green onions optional
- In a large saute pan over medium heat drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil and add ground turkey. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until turkey is almost cooked through.
- Push turkey to the side of the pan and add onion and other tablespoon of oil. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add shredded carrots, garlic, and ginger and saute for 2 minutes. Stir the vegetables and turkey together.
- Pour chicken broth in the pan and scrape the bottom of it to deglaze it. Add cabbage, coconut aminos or soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir well and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cabbage is to your desired tenderness.
- Just before serving add toasted sesame oil and top with green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve over regular rice, cauliflower rice, or eat it in a bowl by itself. Enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 110 customer reviews