Easy Stuffed Peach Cobbler | #Cupcakecakes #Soyummyvideos #Cakedecoratingvideos #Snowglobecupcakes #Cookingrecipes #Dessertrecipes #4thofjulyfood #Summerdessertseasy #Summerdessertsforaparty #Strawberryrecipes #Summerdeserts #Lightsummerdesserts
Easy Stuffed Peach Cobbler
- 6 large peaches
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crusts each package has two sheets
- 1 ½ cup oats
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- egg wash optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Set aside a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the bottom of the peach using a paring knife. I recommend using large and ripe peaches.
- Using a pair of scissors, twist the pit and pull it out gently. It’s easy to take the pit out if your peach is ripe. If your peach is not fully ripe, you can use the knife to cut further around the pit and take it out.
- In a medium-large bowl, mix together oats, flour, sugar and butter. Then use clean hands to crumble the mixture together so you have little pebbles of butter.
- Add the mixture to the hole inside of the peach. Press the mixture firmly into each peach.
- Unroll the pie crust, cut it into thin strip, about ¼ inch wide. Take the extra stripe and roll it into a ball, then press into a round shape just enough to cover the mixture. Press it firmly onto the peach.
- Repeat to cover the top of the peach. Then use the cut strips to wrap the peach according to the video. Brush with egg wash.