EASY CINNAMON APPLES | #Cinnamonappleseasy #Crackerbarrelapplesrecipe #Crockpotcinnamonapples #Cookedappleseasy #Bakedcinnamonapples #Bakedapplesrecipe #Caramelapplepiecookies #Cookingrecipes #Appledumplingrecipe #Fallcookies #Pastrycrust #Easyfallappledesserts
EASY CINNAMON APPLES
- 1 large green apple
- 2 tbsps of butter
- cinnamon and sugar to taste (about 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon)
- granola or ice cream for topping (optional)
- Chop up a green apple into bite sized pieces, and place them in a microwave safe bowl or mug.
- Top the apples with about 2 tbsps of diced butter. Don’t worry if your bowl or mug is really full, the apples will shrink quite a bit.
- Add the cinnamon and sugar (you can also do this after the apples are cooked). Also, feel free to use the sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, stevia, honey, agave nectar, etc.).
- Microwave for approximately 2 minutes. I have a very high powered microwave, so 1 1/2 minutes cooks them perfectly for me.
- Once cooked, stir and top with granola or vanilla ice cream. I hope you enjoy this quick and easy dessert!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.5/5 based on 420 customer reviews