Deviled Strawberries (Made with a Cheesecake Filling) | #Frozensmores #Fruitsalad #Dessertrecipesvideos #Breakfastideas #Sidedishes #Smoresdessert #Poundcakecupcakes #Minidesserts #Donutsrecipe #Fooddeserts #Dessertrecipes #Bavariancreamrecipe
Deviled Strawberries (Made with a Cheesecake Filling)
- 18-24 large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Prep the strawberries by cutting off the stems and slicing them in half. Next, cut a small sliver off of the back of each strawberry half so that they sit up straight. Then use a small melon baller to carefully hollow out the middle (you don't need to take out much, just make a small enough indent so that the cream cheese filling doesn't slide off). *Pictorial Above *
- Place the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a medium sized mixing bowl (DO NOT add the heavy whipping cream). Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In a different medium sized mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes).
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- Fill a piping bag with the cream cheese mixture (I used a star tip), and pipe it onto each sliced strawberry.
- Finish with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve and enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 208 customer reviews