Detox Cauliflower Soup | #Cabbagesoupdiet #Detoxcabbagesoup #Vegetarianrecipeshealthy #Healthysouprecipescleaneating #Cauliflowerdetoxsoup #Dietsouprecipes #Healthydinnerrecipesforweightloss #Weightwatchersmealswithpoints #Cabbagesoupdiet #Heartyhamburgercauliflowersoup #Detoxcabbagesoup #Vegetarianrecipeshealthy
Detox Cauliflower Soup
- 2 heads of cualiflower or two 16oz bags of frozen cauliflower steamed
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 onion cut in half and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- the juice of one lemon or 3 tbsp
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced (I use white button)
- 1 cup fresh parsley divided (some with get blended and the rest is to top)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower for 12 minutes until tender.
- While cauliflower is steaming water sauté the half of the onion (sliced) and all of the mushrooms until both are browned and tender. Keep adding water as needed when you see the onions and mushrooms sticking to the pan.
- When cauliflower is done place it in a blender and add in vegetable broth, avocado oil, water, 2 garlic cloves, lemon juice, 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, salt/pepper to taste and depending on how spicy you want it, either a quarter of a raw onion or half.
- Blend until smooth and creamy and add salt and pepper as needed. It will be hot because of the steamed cauliflower however if it does get cool you can place the whole thing into a pot and heat it up for a few minutes.
- Pour soup into bowls and top with sautéed onions and mushrooms, and a handful of fresh parsley. Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper.
- Serve right away and Enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 235 customer reviews