Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies | #Traderjoesrecipeshealthy #Traderjoescauliflowergnocchirecipes #Traderjoesrecipesdinner #Traderjoesshoppinglist #Traderjoesmealprep #Cauliflowergnocchitraderjoesrecipes #Fallveganrecipes #Healthyfallmeals #Healthysnacksforkids #Veganpotatorecipes #Spicypotatokalebowls #Vegankalerecipes
Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
- 1 pound fresh, shelf-stable, or frozen potato gnocchi
- 1 (12-ounce) bag mixed baby bell peppers (or 2 medium bell peppers), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt, and a few generous grinds of black pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and gently toss to combine. Spread the gnocchi mixture out evenly on the prepared baking sheet
- Roast, stirring halfway through, until the gnocchi are plump and the vegetables are tender and caramelized, 18 to 20 minutes total.
- To serve, spoon the gnocchi and vegetable mixture into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with the basil and grated cheese.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 122 customer reviews