Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad | #Watergatesaladrecipe #Chickenketorecipeseasy #Pistachiosalad #Pistachiopuddingdessert #Weightwatcherstomatocucumbersalad #Ambrosiasalad #Vegetarianrecipes #Stirfryrecipes #Cherrytomatorecipes #Panerasaladrecipes #Shrimpsaladrecipeseasy #Cilantrolimeshrimpsalad
Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice ((approximately 2 limes)*)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic ((approximately 2 cloves))
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro (packed)
- Additional Ingredients:
- 1 lb. wild caught jumbo shrimp (cooked, peeled and deveined, chopped, 16-20 count)
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved (approximately 12-14))
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion (more or less to taste)
- 1 in large english cucumber (sliced lengthwise and thenhalf (or 2 small seedless cucumbers))
- 2 avocados (peeled, pitted and chopped)
- black pepper (to taste)
- pinch freshly chopped cilantro (aor two will do)
- Lime juice (optional - to taste)
- Combine ingredients for the dressing into a small bowl and whisk together until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until the 'Additional Ingredients' section, tossing in the chopped shrimp and avocado last.
- Add dressing to the shrimp avocado salad, tossing to coat. Serve immediately. This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days, but is best when freshly made.
- Optional: add garnishment, to taste, of additional black pepper, lime juice, and cilantro.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.6/5 based on 154 customer reviews