Chocolate Brownie Cake | #Chocolatebrowniecake #Lemonbundtcakerecipe #Chocolatefudgecake #Postresparamesadepostres #Lemonbuntcakerecipes #Cakedesserts #Weightwatcherschocolatecake #2ingredientdough #Browniecakerecipe #Weightwatcherscookiesrecipes #Wwchocolatecake #Grandmachocolatebrowniecake
Chocolate Brownie Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, both 15 ounce and 18.5 ounce work
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Cake :
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare a bundt pan with bakers spray or use the butter/flour method.
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes or until lumps are mostly gone.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- When done baking, remove cake and allow to cool in pan for up to five minutes. Carefully turn cake out onto a cooling rack and cool for 30 minutes more.
- Ganache :
- Place heavy whipping cream in a large microwave safe bowl and heat for about 2 minutes. You want the cream to be just boiling.
- Carefully pour chocolate morsels into cream... it may rise up and bubble and this is ok.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk the chocolate and cream until shiny and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour over cooled cake and serve.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 190 customer reviews