bbq salmon bowls with mango avocado salsa | #Bbqsalmonbowlswithmango #Pinchofyumsalmonbowl #Bbqsalmonwithmangosalsa #Salmonbowlshealthy #Salmonrecipespansearedhoney #Ricedcauliflowerrecipes #Salmonpattiesrecipecanned #Recipevideos #Ketosalmonpatties #Salmoncakesrecipe #Fishdishes #Seafooddishes
bbq salmon bowls with mango avocado salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more for a larger filet)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1–2 lbs. fresh salmon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika Mango Avocado Salsa:
- a squeeze of lime juice + a little lime zest
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- minced jalapeño (optional, to taste)
- a drizzle of honey
- 1/4 cup minced red onion For serving:
- Mango salsa: Toss all ingredients in a bowl to combine. Taste, adjust, try not to eat the whole bowl.
- Get the oven ready: Preheat the oven to 500 degrees (broil setting). Make sure one of the oven racks is close-ish to the top, about 6 inches or so. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Salmon: Mix the spices and the olive oil to make a paste. Place the salmon skin side down on the baking sheet. Rub the paste liberally over the top part of the salmon. Broil for 6-12 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon and your desired doneness. See notes if you’re not sure.
- Bowl it up: Pile up some rice, pull off some of salmon, and spoon that mango avocado salsa over the whole thing. Add a lime squeezer for good measure. IT’S SO GOOD.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 546 customer reviews