Banana & Ice Cream & Bites | #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Yummyfood #Sweetrecipes #Foodanddrink #Dessertrecipes #Cookingrecipes #Deliciousdesserts #Sweetrecipes #Cakerecipes #Healthyrecipes
Banana & Ice Cream" Bites
- 3 bananas
- 1 vanilla bean pod or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup crispy rice cereal
- 1. Cut the bananas into slices and place into a freezer safe bag. Freeze until solid.
- 2. In a food processor or blender, add frozen bananas, vanilla bean or vanilla extract, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Evenly distribute the banana mixture into the baking dish.
- 4. Freeze for at least two hours.
- 5. Before taking out the ice cream, add dark chocolate and coconut oil into a bowl. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds, until fully melted.
- 6. Let the chocolate mixture cool completely then add crispy rice cereal. Mix well.
- 7. Lift the parchment paper out of the baking dish to remove the ice cream.
- 8. Cut the ice cream block into ½-inch (12.7-millimeter) cubes.
- 9. Dip bites into chocolate mixture until evenly coated.
- 10. Place bites on a baking tray and freeze.
- 11. Let the bites thaw 5-7 minutes before eating.
- 12. Enjoy!