BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CRISPS | #Ketochickenrecipes #Ketocasserolerecipes #Bakedfishrecipes #Ketocrackchickencasserole #Easycasserolerecipes #Tilapiarecipesbaked #Breadedzucchinibaked #Easyzucchinirecipes #Sauteedvegetables #Sauteedzucchinirecipes #Zucchinirecipeshealthy #Zucchiniandsquashrecipes
BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CRISPS
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced into ⅛” rounds
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (if using foil, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray). Set aside.
- Slice zucchini into thin (about ⅛-¼”) slices.
- Optional step: Lay out on a paper towel to dry for 20. Place another paper towel on top of the zucchini slices and press lightly. This will help remove some moisture which will help the zucchini crisp up a little more.
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. It’s ok if they are touching as they will shrink during baking. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place about a teaspoon of freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of each slice.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cool for a few minutes before transferring to a plate.
- Serve with Hidden Valley Simply Ranch for dipping.