Artichoke Spinach Skillet Chicken | #Bestspaghettirecipe #Milliondollarspaghettirecipe #Milliondollarbakedspaghetti #Brownsugarchickenbaked #Milliondollarspaghetticrockpot #Pregospaghettirecipe #Nocarbdiets #Cookingrecipes #Lowcarbeating #Dinnerrecipes #Ketorecipes #Lowcarbdinner
Artichoke Spinach Skillet Chicken
- salt Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 c. half-and-half
- 1/4 c. Fresh Parmesan Cheese (shaved, shredded or chopped finely)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. fresh baby spinach
- 1 (13.75-oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- Season chicken all over with salt, pepper, and oregano. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, about 6 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet then stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in baby spinach, chopped artichokes, and fire-roasted diced tomatoes and cook (covered) until spinach starts to wilt.
- Artichoke Spinach Skillet Chicken
- Add half-and-half and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until sauce has thickened slightly and chicken is completely cooked through, about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Serve chicken warm with sauce.
- This is wonderful served with salad, over steamed jasmine rice, buttered egg noodles, or with toasted garlic bread.
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 500 customer reviews