3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies
3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies | #Healthydinnerrecipes #Breakfastideashealthy #Healthylunchideas #Healthydesserts #Bananaoatmealmuffins #Energybites #3ingredientrecipes #Bakedoatmealrecipes #Oatmealbreakfastbars #Lowcaloriebreakfast #Veganbreakfastcookies #Oatmealrecipesbreakfast
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup pure oatmeal or old fashioned
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips*
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Give the oatmeal a quick spin in a food processor or mixer, for about 1-2 seconds. Do NOT turn the oatmeal into a fine flour if you want your cookies to have a nice, crumbly texture. This process is important for your cookies to hold together.
- Pour all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon preparation onto the lined baking sheet and mold the cookies with your fingers. I made 6 cookies, but you could make them smaller!
- Transfer to oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.