- 1 cup grated zucchini packed, squeezed to remove zucchini juice - about 4 small size zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup arrowroot flour (or swap for grated cheese if keto) packed - arrowroot flour is very fine and volatile and to exactly measure the quantity I recommend to use this measuring spoon.
- 2 tablespoon Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper - adjust regarding taste
- Preheat the oven to 180C (355F).
- Prepare a baking tray covered with baking paper. Set aside.
- Wash the zucchini and leave the skin on.
- Using a grater, finely grate the zucchini. Squeeze the extra zucchini juice with your hands. Discard the zucchini juice. Press the grated zuchini into a measuring cup until it reach 1 cup.
- Set aside into a mixing bowl. Add eggs and combine with the dry ingredients: arrowroot flour, coconut flour, oregano, salt and pepper. It will form a batter not too moist. If too moist - i could happen if you did not squeeze out the zucchini water very well- add an extra tablespoon of coconut four to absorb.
- Using a mechanical ice cream scoop maker. Scoop some zucchini tortilla batter.and scoop out onto the baking paper.
- Using your finger press the batter until thin and shape a round tortilla. It should not be thicker than 0.2 mm.
- Repeat until you scoop all the batter. The recipe makes about 6 tortilla 10 cm diameter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the tortilla gets brown on the side and hold together.
- Cool down on a rack to keep them moist.
- Eat hot or cold.